saved 55 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
The Inmold construction of the MTB helmet is safe and lightweight. The Hi-EPS material ensures that in the event of a fall, the forces that occur are absorbed and the head remains as unharmed as possible. In biking, sweat is an award: for performance, strength and courage. The Kamloop does not want to take away this award from you, but with a specially designed helmet ventilation to cool the head as long as possible and sustainable. about an optimized fit and multiple adjustment options, as well as other comfort features, the highest wearing comfort is guaranteed.
Features - Kamloop
- 3D-Fit: via the 3D-Fit system, the run system can be adjusted in height at the back of the head
- Airflow Venting: directs cooling air along the head
- Fly Net: the front vents of the helmet are covered with a mesh fabric
- Ceramic Shell: break- and scratch-resistant, UV-stable and anti-static
- Custom Fit: the optimal fit can be adjusted by a wheel at the back of the head
- Edge Protect: increases the durability of the helmet by covering the edges
- Ergomatic: closure that can be operated with one hand and remains firmly closed in case of a fall
- Hi-EPS: small air chambers absorb forces in the event of an impact to protect the head
- Inmold: the thermal connection between the upper and lower shell makes the helmet light and strong
- Run System Ergo Flex: a smooth turning wheel allows you to adjust the helmet size
- Shield Protect: the removable shield protects against both splashing dirt and direct sunlight
- Y-Clip: guarantees a precise adjustment of the seating position and thus the best possible protection
AIR FLOW VENTING
Alpina developers spend a lot of time and energy on constantly improving the ventilation of our cycling helmets. By wind tunnel tested arrangement of the vents, our engineers create a "Venturi" effect inside the helmet, which cools the head, leads to less sweat and higher performance.
The front vents of the helmet are covered with a mesh fabric. This performs the same function as an insect screen, preventing insect bites on the scalp during hot and humid riding periods and locations.
All Inmold-manufactured helmets from Alpina, receive this shatter and scratch resistant polycarbonate shell. The blank is stretched under high heat to the shape of the later helmet and pressed with high pressure on its Hi-EPS body. The material is characterized by several qualities at the same time: It is break- and scratch-resistant, UV-stable as well as antistatic.
Different head shapes require a flexible fitting system. In combination with the Run System, Custom Fit ensures a non-slip fit. The neckband at the back of the head can be tilted in several stages and grips the head gently without pressure points.
Edge Protect is a processing method that ensures Inmold helmets have no sharp edges. This reduces the risk of injury in two ways: on the one hand, it protects the hands when handling the helmet, and on the other hand, in the event of an impact, the neck and shoulder area remain protected from scratches when in contact with the lower edge of the helmet.
Proven hundreds of thousands of times and used in all Alpina bicycle helmets: the well-known belt buckle with red push button and multi-stage automatic detent. Ergomatic can be operated with one hand - you can loosen the strap uphill, tighten it downhill - and cannot open itself in the event of a fall.
The inner shell of every Alpina helmet is made of Hi-EPS ("High Expanded Polystyrene"). It consists of microscopic air chambers, which optimally absorb the forces acting during an impact. Despite optimum protection, HI-EPS ensures extra-thin wall thicknesses and narrow helmet shapes.
In the Inmold production process, the helmet upper shell made of polycarbonate is "baked" together with the EPS granulate of the helmet body under high heat and strong pressure. This creates an extensive and inseparable bond between the upper and lower shells. Advantage: The helmet is very light and at the same time extremely stable.
RUN SYSTEM ERGO Flex
via the Run System, the size of the helmet can be individually adjusted on all helmets from Alpina via a smooth-running rotary wheel. The Run System Ergo Flex is the lightest and most comfortable adjustment system from Alpina. The filigree design nestles evenly against the head and thus increases protection. The Run System Ergo Flex can be adjusted via a fine grid - a helmet cannot be adjusted more individually, smoothly and comfortably.
The removable shield protects against splashing dirt as well as direct sunlight.
A helmet can only protect as well as it remains in the optimum position on impact. The fixation of the two straps under the ear plays a crucial role here. Alpina's "Y-Clip" system guarantees a millimeter-precise adjustment - in seconds.