The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane keeps your feet nice and dry on muddy surfaces, and the EVA frame provides extra stability on rocky, uneven terrain. And the BOOST midsole gives you energy back with every step - so you can move fast.
Features - Terrex Free Hiker 2 Low GTX®
- Regular fit
- Abrasion-resistant, waterproof mesh upper
- Seamless overlays
- GORE-TEX membrane
- BOOST midsole
- Stabilizing EVA frame and visible external heel clip
- Continental™ rubber outsole
- Weight: approx. 365 g (size 38 2/3)
- Offset: 10 mm (rearfoot height: 30 mm / forefoot height: 20 mm)
GORE-TEX® Footwear keeps your feet dry and comfortable in any weather temperature and provide perfect climate comfort. They are waterproof, highly breathable and protect your feet even in the harshest conditions. Both Trail-Runners as Outdoor athletes get with GORE-TEX ® the ideal equipment for all kinds of weather.
Boost - endless energy
Boost features thousands of visible energy capsules that store and unleash endless energy every time your foot hits the ground.