- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 37 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
At 100%, the commitment to developing premium items for racing doesn't end with goggles. The passion to breathe the latest technologies and styles into their products naturally extends to the eyewear line products as well. Equipped with the best materials, the Speedcraft more than meets the demands of 100% top athletes for lightweight race goggles with a comfortable fit.
The Speedcraft lenses are of course interchangeable - at 100% you get replacement lenses for all visibility conditions and needs. The nose bridge can also be replaced. The Speedcraft carries the same DNA as the goggles: an eye-catching look paired with Topview Lens technology. This technology significantly improves vertical vision, giving the rider a distinct advantage.
Features - Speedcraft
- Megol® coated nosepiece and temples provide a perfect fit and plenty of comfort
- Extended space between lens/lens/face improves ventilation and prevents fogging
- Eyeglass temples provide a secure fit and regulate humidity
- Exceptional cylindrical Dalloz® lens provides flawless clarity - Made in France
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic outer coating on lens repels water and oil
- Anti-reflective coating on the inside of the lens for less side ray reflection
- Thanks to the unique fit, the glasses do not slip out of place
- Interchangeable lenses are available in a variety of tints for different light conditions
- High quality padded eyewear case included
- Designed in California - Made in Italy
- CE and ANSI certified
- Microfiber pouch included (can be used as a lens cleaning cloth)
- Two interchangeable nosepieces (standard size & smaller size)
Frame and lens features
- Frame Color: Soft Tact Black
- HIPER Red Multilayer Mirror - Light transmission 23%, Cat. 2
- Clear Lens - Light transmission 93%
The HiPER Lens ramps up contrast, amps up colors and enhances detailso you miss nothing.
Sharper contrast: Selectively filters rays that increase detail and definition for greaterdepth perception.
Higher quality: Sharpens your surroundings, see more of what matters.
Peak color awarness: Color comes alive for unmatched perception.
Eye protection is essential; such as easily seen hazards like dirt, sand and oil. But what about the hazards you can’t easily see; like ultraviolet radiation? The 100% UV400 lenses block light rays with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers – including all harmful UVA, UVB & UVC regardless of sun or cloud conditions.
Hard Coating Finish
Every lens from 100% features a special Hard Coating protective finish to complete each lightweight, injected polycarbonate (PC) lens. This coating primarily offers a scratch-resistance finish; although it also increases the impact resistance and helps extend the lifetime of the lenses.
Hydrophobic + Oleophobic
100% premium Hydrophobic + Oleophobic treatment ensures water, oil and dirt pearl off your lenses. This treatment also features smudge-resistant qualities, offers extra protection for mirror coatings and ensures carefree lens maintenance.
100% Impact Resistant lens technology (ANSI compliant) begins with lightweight polycarbonate material and finished with a premium hard coating. The flexible composition of the lens bends upon impact; absorbing energy without shattering – always keeping your vision protected.
In addition to comfort and flexibility, frames made of TR90 are far less likely to break or bend from impacts - the material actually helps absorb shock. 100% crafts sunglass frames from durable, flexible and ultralight TR90 materials.
Ultra Grip Contacts
Specially formulated Ultra Grip rubber offers exceptional performance when wet.
Included in delivery
- Speedcraft (Tall HD Red Multilayer Lens/Hiper Lens) - Soft Tact Black
- Microfiber pouch
- Additional Low-Light Lens
This glaasses use is bt Peter Sagan But price better to reduce