Item No.: M980XC310TS1134
Calculate desired rate now » with a term up to 60 month » APR 8.9%
|With this article we recommend: |
The new SHIMANO XTR offers a wide range of products in an attractive design that will raise the bar in mountain bike components and appeal to a wide variety of riders. The XTR components for XC will set a new benchmark in terms of a super lightweight design while offering a further improved smooth and effortless handling.
The dedicated All Mountain components have been developed with a hard core usage in mind, focusing on rigidity and extra brake power for example.
t’s not only an extra gear…
It’s about closer gear ratios for a smoother shifting performance and improved power transfer
It’s about riding optimized gear combinations that improve efficiency and durability
It’s all about performance: Dyna-Sys offers a more stable drivetrain for any type of rider!
The ever popular and more versatile triple comes with a 42-32-24T chain ring combination with the proven composite enhanced middle ring for maximum shift smoothness and durability. Most notably, the 24T inner ring offers a significant improvement in efficiency compared with a 22T and still provides a very low gear for climbing when paired with a 36T rear sprocket.
Ice Technologies disc brakes
Shimano is introducing a completely new cooling technology for disc brakes named “Ice-Tec”. Ice-Tec brake pads and rotors significantly reduce heat build-up in the disc brake system. This in turn reduces fading, which assures consistently high braking performance even on long downhill stretches. It also results in longer pad life and substantially quieter braking. Ice-Tec brake pads have been provided with an aluminum radiator fin with a stainless steel two layer back plate structure. Ice-Tec rotors have an aluminum core sandwiched in stainless steel for improved heat dissipation.
Matching Ice-Tec SM-RT98 Centerlock and SM-RT86 6-bolt rotors in 160mm, 180mm and 203mm are available separately.
Rotors and adapters are separately available under "Accessories Disc-Brake"
- XTR Crankset 10-speed FC-M980
- 42-32-24 teeth
- Durable Ti/Carbon composite 32-tooth Primary Driving Gear
- Shimano SM-BB93 XTR Hollowtech II BSA bottom bracket
- XTR Rear Derailleur RD-M980 SGS
- Total capacity 41T (SGS)
- Pulleys with sealed bearings
Front Derailleur (please select version):
- XTR Front Derailleur FD-M980 Top Swing 3 x 10 66-69°
- XTR Front Derailleur FD-M981 Down Swing 3 x 10 66°-69°
- XTR Front Derailleur FD-M980 E-Type 3 x 10 66°-69°
- XTR Gear Shifters Set Rapidfire SL-M980-A 2-/3x10 incl. wires & cables
- Linear action and optimized ergonomics
- Two Way Release, Multi Release
Cassette (please select version):
- Grading: 11-34 or 11-36 teeth
- 3-piece spider for stiffness under load
- 5 titanium cogs
- CN-M981 HG-X 10-speed chain 116 links
- Advanced pin riveting technology yields same strength as 9-speed
- Off-road-specific design
- Directionally optimized with task-specific plates
- Hollow-pin technology
- New 10-speed chain optimized for MTB riding condition. Task-specific link plates optimized for front & rear shifting. Directional chain Light weight.
- Not compatible with 10-speed road chains!
- XTR Race Disc Brakes BR-M985 + BL-M985 front & rear black
- Lever for the XC race
- 13mm wide brake lever with ergonomic pivot and anti-slip dimples on the surface
- Oversized full ceramic pistons for optimized weight, durability and insulation
- 2 Brake Hose SM-BH90-SB 1000mm / 1700mm
- Completely assembled and bleeded
- Disc Brake Pads
- Rotors and adapters are separately available under "Accessories Disc-Brake"
Year of production:
2012 related products