How much does 35 liters of pack volume weigh? 980 grams!
The Rock Ultralight Comfort 35 can be stowed in its pack lid, making it not only the lightest backpack for climbers and mountain sports minimalists, but also a sophisticated emergency backpack that can fit in any pocket. Comfortably outfitted with a removable back panel and a welded, padded Anatomic NT suspension system for a secure, good fit.
- zip pocket in the lid
- side compression drawcord
- welded, padded back
- removable anatomical preformed PE back panel
- sternum strap
- weight: 980 g
- volume: 35,000 l
- measure: 48,00 x 26,00 x 18,00 cm
- fabric: S 70 DL Polyamide siliconized, 210 D Dobby Polyamide Polyurethane coated
- Anatomic NT
- This suspension system features a body-hugging fit and stable load balance. A backplate ensures even load distribution over the entire back. The backpack will not warp or deform against the back when fully loaded and is therefore extremely stable for packing. Individually welded Tergo Pads are positioned along the curve of the spine. These pads do not absorb moisture and are designed to create ventilation channels that permit air to circulate freely for superior ventilation.
- The Ultralight icon identifies VAUDE products that belong to the lightest in their class available on the market today. Their minimal weight is made possible by extremely lightweight materials and by paring them down to the most necessary features.