The North Face Men’s Upland Jacket is a HyVent© waterproof shell jacket for all-mountain action and ascents. A brushed collar lining adds comfort. The HyVent© fabric is waterproof, breathable and seam sealed to defy water ingress. Keep a mobile phone, GPS or compass to hand in the Napoleon chest pocket.
The essential hood stows in the collar. Velcro© adjustable cuffs with elastic ensure a weather-tight seal around vulnerable wrists. Whatever the weather, The North Face Men’s Upland Jacket, a mountain shell that locks out the wind and rain so you can clock up distance.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Hood stows in collar
- Brushed collar lining
- Left Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs with elastic
- Hem cinchcord 2 CF zippers
- AVG Weight: 850 g
- Centerback: 76 cm
- Hyvent Fabric™
- Hyvent™ is a superior, waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component mutli-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.
70Dx120D Ripstop nylon, lining: 100% polyester mesh