Energy is the power that puts an object in motion.
Energy is transformed into heat. In fact with every step. Every meter takes energy. Support the cooling process and reduce the loss of energy, and the athlete can push his limits longer. That's what the textile engineers concentrated on in the development of the X-BIONIC® Bike Race Shirt. With the intregration of the 3-dimensional cooling mechanism – the 3D-BionicSphere® System – they managed a Bike-Shirt that actually enhances a rider's performance.
- 3D-BionicSphere® System in the chest area: Without giving the body the impression that it is getting cold, fresh air from the 3D-BionicSphere® System in the chest area cools down the body temperature. The air is tempered inside the ducts, working like a sluice. Hot, moist air is disposed of using the dynamics of body warmth and then replaced with new fresh air.
- Anatomically shaped hem: No leaky spots occur on the crossover from pants to the jacket, due to this anatomically formed cuff.
- 3D-BionicSphere® System on the back: Guarantees effective ventilation so moisture is quickly wicked and transported away. No sweat means insulating air pockets in the wavelike structure protect against cold.
- X-Impact Technology™: Better performance due to graduated compression that reduces muscle oscillations, supports muscles and joints and optimises nutrient supply.
- ExpansionRibs™: The knitted fabric of the ExpansionRibs™ folds apart based on the accordion principle, insuring that cold doesn‘t cool down the elbows. Even when sharply bent, the insulating effect is maintained through warm air stored in the interior. The flexibility of the ExpansionRibs™ and the elasticity of the yarn allow a frictionless freedom of movement.
- Back pocket: With covered zip.
95% Polyamide, 3% Elasthane, 2% Polypropylen related products