|With this article we recommend: |
The Flow, one of Tacx's most popular trainers, has been restyled. This entry-level ergotrainer with a frame that rebounds slightly while you ride is excellent value for money and very easy to use for everyone. Heart rate, power, speed and pedaling frequency are being measured and visualized on the display of the handlebar computer.
These four training parameters are the most important tools that will help you towards focused and efficient work-out routines and optimum performance. During training you can adapt the program for power or slope resistance. The electromagnetic brake is managed through the handlebar computer. The Flow includes the Skyliner front wheel support.
- Includes computer and Skyliner front wheel support
- Slop: from -4 to +9
- Power: from 10 Watt to 990 Watt
- Weight: 40 to 120 kg
- Speed: km/h, mph
- Consumption: kCal, kJoule
- Scalefactor: 80 to 120
- Speed: current speed, stopwatch, trip distance, total distance, maximum speed, average speed
- Cadence: current cadence, average cadence, maximum cadence, total number of revolutions during the session
- Power: current power, average power, maximum power, total consumption in kcal
- Heart rate: current heart rate, average heart rate, maximum heart rate
- Indicator: indicates whether the current training information is running above or below the average.