The third generation of Saint – the m820 group – was developed under the “Pure Gravity” design philosophy with a clear focus on downhill speed.
New Saint is dedicated to DH racing, new Saint enhances concentration and focus through seamless and stable bike control, new Saint accelerates and decelerates at Word cup levels.
Shimano’s advanced Saint ICE Technologies brake levers feature shorter more ergonomic levers that feature tool free lever adjustment and adjustable free stroke for the ultimate in customization.
- New Shorter SERVO WAVE lever pivot
- Improved ergonomic brake lever
- Added dimples on brake lever for ideal ergonomic feel
- One-way bleed for easy and clean servicing
- Tool free lever adjustment
- Free Stroke adjustment for even more fine tuning
- Super stiff 3-layer brake hose for a more consistent feel
- I-Spec Compatible
Brake Lever BL-M820 (left); Caliper BR-M820; Brake Hose SM-BH90-SB 1000mm (shortable); Ice-Tec Disc Brake Pads Metal; completely assembled and bleeded.
- Matching Ice Tech SM-RT81 Centerlock and SM-RT86 6-bolt rotors in 160mm, 180mm and 203mm are available separately.
- Rotors and adapters are separately available under "Accessories Disc-Brake"
Year of production:
2013 related products