To ensure that small children are well protected on a bicycle, RÖMER has developed a large surface spoke protector for the RÖMER JOCKEY bicycle seat. The seat was improved to meet the latest European Standard DIN EN 14344 for the TÜV/GS Test. Test winners
RÖMER JOCKEY Relax & JOCKEY Comfort: the only two rated “GOOD”.
he spoke protector, which is fitted directly onto the bicycle seat, prevents the child’s legs getting caught in the wheel spokes and therefore reduces the risk of injury.
The backrest adjusts from the sitting to the resting position with one pull, so that the child can lean back and enjoy the ride. The Jockey Comfort backrest has an additional multi-position, height-adjustable headrest which allows optimum adjustment to the height of the child.
- up to 22 kg
- Large area spoke protection
- Independent of luggage carrier
- Sturdy spring steel bracket
- Adjustable backrest
- Multi-adjustable footrests
- Comfortable harness system with plug-in buckle
- Seat cover can be removed for washing
The large integral spoke protection area on the child seat minimises the injury risk.
Fitting to the bicycle: related products
- forward facing
- at the rear of saddle tube
- behind the rider
- independent of luggage carrier
- with hollow hexagon wrench (size 5) and open end wrench (size 13)
The RÖMER JOCKEY is suitable for touring and sports bicycles of the size 26“ and 28“ with a tube diameter of 28 to 40mm and a luggage carrier width of up to 150mm. The saddle tube has to be round.