Kiowa 900 sleeping bag darkblue
Kiowa sleeping bags made from bluesign® certified materials really show their strengths in moderate climates: they are easy-care, insulate even when wet, are breathable, fast drying and rugged.
The long side zipper goes down to the foot section, the high performance Sensofil® fibers retain body heat in the sleeping bag and the thermal collar ensures warm shoulders. With a thermal rating that goes down to -2 °C, the Kiowa 900 is the right sleeping bag for spring to fall.
- spacious pack sack with a small zip pocket
- for trekking tours in mild climates
- body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management
- warmth collar
- contoured hood
- long side zip down to the foot section
- pack sack with compression straps
- with large inner pocket made from soft mesh fabric
- weight: 1200 g
- length: 220,00 cm
- Shoulder length: 80,00 cm
- Foot width: 55,00 cm
- pack size: 30x25 cm
- Extrem: -19 C
Komfort: 2 C
Limit: -2 C
- Filling weight: 900,00 g
- weight: 1350,00 g
- The bluesign® standard is the world’s most stringent textile standard for environmental protection, consumer protection and occupational safety. All environmental aspects of production are evaluated at the screening: water and air emissions, noise levels, energy and material use, as well as working conditions related to dangerous materials. Products that are made from at least 90% bluesign® certified materials are given the "bluesign® approved fabric" label.
- Green Shape
- Green Shape is VAUDE's quality label for products that feature special ecological manufacturing. The products have to be made of at least 90% organic cotton or recycled materials, colored using the eco-friendly VAUDE ecolour dyeing process or made to conform to the world's most stringent textile standard bluesign®.
- Senso LHL
- Vaude Ecosystem
- This label stands for VAUDE’s comprehensive environmental strategy. Every product bearing the ecosystem label is linked to an ecological measure pertaining to the development and production, use or recycling of the specific product. The VAUDE ecosystem relates to the entire life cycle of a product in connection with nature.