The North Face 100 Glacier 1/4 Zip Fleece deep water blue
Thermally efficient and a piece of cake to care for, the Men’s 100 Glacier 1/4 Zip makes a great addition to any outdoor backpack or kitbag. Its double sided brushed Polartec® Classic Microfleece is soft to the touch as well as snugly insulating, and is complemented by a high neck and quarter-length zip to keep you warm and comfortable inside even as temperatures drop.
Quick to dry and resistant to pilling, fading and shape distortion, it’s a classic pullover fleece that that will provide years of reliable service along the trails or up the rock climbs.
- Soft, thermally efficient Polartec® Classic Micro
- Double sided brushed
- Quick drying
- Resists pilling, fading, and maintains shape
- Deep zip front neck
- POLARTEC® FLEECE
- The standard for lightweight warmth and breathability.
- UPF PROTECTION
- Offers protection against damaging UV rays during prolonged sun exposure.
- At The North Face®, we recognize a significant portion of our environmental and social impact originates from the manufacturing of our products. To address these concerns, The North Face® became a bluesign® member in August 2008. bluesign® technologies is a leader in Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) management along the textile supply chain. As a bluesign® member, The North Face® is working with our textile manufacturers to adopt the bluesign® standard. bluesign® works with these manufacturers to analyze our fabrics at the chemical level and evaluate resource productivity, consumer safety, air emissions, water emissions and occupational health and safety. This is a new way of evaluating our products starting from the beginning of the supply chain, allowing The North Face® to make positive changes that reduce our environmental impact throughout the life-cycle of our products.