|incl. 19% VAT excl. Shipping|
|You save:||€ 240,- (55%)|
Tacx T2200 FLOW Ergotrainer
These four training parameters are the most important tools that will help you towards focused and efficient work-out routines and optimum performance. During training you can adapt the program for power or slope resistance. The electromagnetic brake is managed through the handlebar computer. The Flow includes the Skyliner front wheel support.Not compatible with tablets and smartphones!
- Slop: from -4 to +9
- Power: from 10 Watt to 990 Watt
- Weight: 40 to 120 kg
- Speed: km/h, mph
- Consumption: kCal, kJoule
- Scalefactor: 80 to 120
- Speed: current speed, stopwatch, trip distance, total distance, maximum speed, average speed
- Cadence: current cadence, average cadence, maximum cadence, total number of revolutions during the session
- Power: current power, average power, maximum power, total consumption in kcal
- Heart rate (optional): current heart rate, average heart rate, maximum heart rate - Analog heart rate transmitter is not included!
- Indicator: indicates whether the current training information is running above or below the average.
Scope of delivery
- T2200 Flow Ergotrainer
- Flow controller with display
- Skyliner front wheel support
- Quick release skewer