Red Yaw Front Derailleur Braze On
Item no. 10022115
|incl. 19% VAT excl. Shipping|
|You save:||€ 50,05 (36%)|
SRAM Red Yaw Front Derailleur Braze On
Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. We call it Yaw Technology, and it eliminates the need for shifter trim.
As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new RED crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Optimized for shifting with X GlideR Chainrings
- Best combination of aluminum and steel for the strongest and most durable cage we’ve ever made
- Precision install markings
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk, and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
- Speeds: 2
- Material: Aluminum outer cage, tool steel inner cage, composite tail
- Weight: 74g Braze-On, Chain Spotter with hardware 12g