Dragon 3 Carbon SRS Vernice black/black
MTB shoes for professionals with great ventilation and wearing comfort.
- Soft Instep 2
- The anatomical and comfortable strap, placed on the top of the foot and coupled with a soft and thermo-formed material, will increase comfort and performance.
It distributes pressure evenly over the arch area, adjustable from both sides to achieve the perfect center position. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender.
The Soft Instep Closure System is serviceable and replaceable
- Tecno-II system
- Tecno II buckle uses monofilament line and a fine-tooth ratchet for smooth adjustment and even pressure distribution
Allows frontal micrometric closure and adapts the upper of the shoe to the shape of the foot for a customised fit.
The Tecno II system can be easily replaced and serviced.
- Caliper buckle
- The micrometric closure called “Caliper buckle” is adjustable by lifting the central buckle.
In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. The system is also adjustable during a race.
- High Security Velcro
- High security Velcro straps with integrated locking polymer teeth , that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmoveable.
- Adjustable heel retention device
- The adjustable heel retention device reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe securely around the rider’s ankle.
The heel retention device tightens the top of the heel cup so that it doesn’t side-out during steep climbs or sprints.
It can be adjusted with two small screws that work independently from each other.
For a custom adjustment turn the screw towards the + sign to tighten the heel retention device and towards the – sign to open it.
- Sidi heel cup
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- Rubber toe
- Upper part of the toe section is rubberised to resist and deflect impacts from stones or debris when cycling. It is made with anti-slip rubber.
- MTB SRS Carbon Sole
- The heart of the revolutionary and patented Mtb Srs carbon sole is a pure carbon insert reaching from the heel to the toe.
The carbon insert as well as the replaceable Dragon SRS tread are bolted to a narrow, durable nylon frame. This unique design provides a slight amount of flex in the toe while retaining excellent stiffness and power transfer in the body of the shoe. The sole is engineered for the high-performance, high-mileage cyclist who requires a sole that is rigid but does not compromise the foot’s blood circulation, guaranteeing excellent comfort and great performance.
In order to achieve maximum shoe life the carbon inserts as well as the Dragon SRS tread are easily removable and replaceable. In addition an optional toe guard can be installed using the same screws as the insert.
A polyurethane anti-slip insert has been positioned in the Metatarsus area.
The sole’s inserts and the screws are available as spare parts.
It is toe spike compatible.
- Upper: LORICA MICROFIBRE and NYLON MESH