Cassette lock mounting/removal tool for HG/IG nuts and Centerlock rings.
- Hardened steel for rigidity and durability
- For use with 24mm wrench drive
- Guide pin stabilizes the tool
Remark: Cannot be used for multiple freewheels due to the difference in dimensions!
- For installation and removal of lock ring for rotors and cassette sprockets
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Shimano TL-LR15 Lock Ring Tool (with guide pin)
The gear that’s just as important as components: professional tools
Bikes are subjected to a wide variety different conditions so a high-level of maintenance is required to get the best performance out of each component. Moreover, high precision, usability and a unified design are very important elements for maintenance tools. That’s why we at SHIMANO are determined to continue creating high-performance maintenance tools. We will do everything possible to develop professional tools not just for SHIMANO products, but also for the maintenance of bikes in general. SHIMANO tools have an engineered shape to perfectly fit SHIMANO components. The serration dimension of the tools is designed to match the component shape including allowance.