Scaled Prices: from 3 pieces - 4,80 €/piece » from 10 pieces - 4,70 €/piece
Please select a variant
Schwalbe Tube AV 13
For MTB 26", weight approximately 190 gram and for tyre widths from 1,5" up to 2,5".
Suitable Dimensions (ETRTO) AV 13
- 25-559 26 x 1.00
- 28-559 26 x 1.10
- 32-559 26 x 1 1/4
- 35-559 26 x 1.35
- 37-559 26 x 1.40
- 40-559 26 x 1.50
- 30-559 26 x 1.20
- 32-559 26 x 1.25
- The Schwalbe AV 13 has a Auto/Car/Schrader Valve.
Technology Schwalbe Tubes
- In addition to the quality of the ingredients, the purity of the rubber mixture is decisive for the quality of the tube. The base material is therefore pressed through seven filters with enormous pressure before extrusion. All tubes are inserted and inflated for vulcanization in a mold. Only way of ensuring uniform wall thickness and high air retention.
Air pressure stability
- Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer. The quality of the ingredients and the purity of the rubber mixture directly with the material on the quality of the tube. When Each Schwalbe tube is inserted and inflated into a mold. Only that ensures a uniform wall thickness and excellent air retention.
- Consistent control that brings maximum reliability: Each tube is inflated at the factory and stored under pressure 32 hours to check the air retention. Thereafter, each tube is individually checked carefully by visual inspection. The special quality control that prevents unpleasant surprises. From German bicycle dealers of Schwalbe tube is valued for its high reliability since many years.
Group Tube System
- The high elasticity and quality covers a single Schwalbe tube from a great many tire sizes. Only an extremely high-quality and reliable tube is up to this requirement.
- The Schwalbe tubes is the only tube which carries the coveted "VSF-ride" seal of approval. The VSF is an association of particularly dedicated and quality-oriented German bicycle dealers.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Schwalbe tube AV 13