ISOACTIVE Energizing Sports Drink 600g Orange
Item no. 10005371
Scaled Prices: from 5 pieces - 6,50 €/piece
Please select a variant
PowerBar ISOACTIVE Energizing Sports Drink 600g Orange
Isotonic Sports Drink with 5 Electrolytes and C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix!
During sport you lose both water and electrolytes through sweat. Your body also needs electrolytes and carbohydrates in order to absorb water quickly. ISOACTIVE – Isotonic Sports Drink is designed for training and exercise as it maximises your rate of hydration leaving you refreshed.
- The first sports drink on the market to provide the body with 5 ELECTROLYTES (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium) in the ratio lost through sweat.
- Scientific developed C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contain a special ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- No artificial flavours, colours and *preservatives (*by law)
- Carbohydrate electrolyte solution enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise
- New recipe: improved quality & taste
|Nutrition information||per 100 g||per 33g*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1503 (359)||494 (118)|
|Fat||<0,5 g||<0,5 g|
|Of which saturates||<0,5 g||<0,5 g|
|Carbohydrate||87,9 g||29 g|
|Of which sugars||61 g||20,1 g|
|Protein||0,5 g||<0,5 g|
|Salt||3,15 g||1,04 g|
|Sodium||1260 mg||416 mg|
|Potassium||330 mg (17% **)||109 mg (5% **)|
|Chlorid||1080 mg (135% **)||356 mg (45% **)|
|Calcium||178 mg (22% **)||58,7 mg (7% **)|
|Magnesium||68 mg (18% **)||22,4 mg (6% **)|
Glucose, maltodextrin, fructose, minerals (sodium citrates, sodium chloride, calcium gluconate, potassium chloride, magnesium citrates, calcium lactate), acid (citric acid), natural flavouring, safflower concentrate, anticaking agent (silicon dioxide). May contain traces of gluten, egg, milk, soy and nuts.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
- Mixing instruction: Dissolve 33g (approx. 3 tablespoons) in 500ml water
- General hydration strategy for activities > 60mins:
- Drink approx. 200 - 300ml in the hour before sport
- Drink 150 - 200ml every 15mins during sport
- ISOACTIVE also contributes to your carbohydrate needs with 29g per bottle. During sport you should consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Proper hydration has a decisive impact on mental and physical performance. Isotonic drinks contain a special carbohydrate-electrolyte solution to enhance hydration during sport and maintain endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise. If you haven't devised your own drinking strategy, you can try the "15" rule for activity lasting over an hour, i.e. 150ml fluid every 15 minutes.