GORE Bike Wear
POWER II Singlet
GORE Bike Wear POWER II Singlet – Jersey
- Tight fit
- Flat-lock seams
- "Mesh inserts for ventilation under arms, in back and at nape "
- Front zip with semi-lock slider
- "High collar, ergonomically shaped"
- 3-compartment patch pockets on back
- Slightly slanted back pocket at side for better access
- Small key pocket in back
- Long back
- Partially elastic gripper on hem
- Reflective piping on sides
- Reflective logo on front
Moisture management guarantees constant performance
Physical exertion gives rise to the production of moisture, which
must be rapidly transferred to the outside as moisture cools the body
and causes discomfort.
The mechanical push-pull effect, which is generated by combining an internal hydrophobic fibre with an external hydrophilic fibre, rapidly eliminates perspiration from the skin through the fabric. Rather than evaporating on the body, moisture evaporates on the external layer of the fabric. In this way, cooling due to evaporation is prevented and the fabric does not stick to the skin, thus improving performance.