Kuro Softshell Jacket red
this item is currently not available
Vaude Kuro Softshell Jacket red – Jackets
The Kuro Softshell Jacket is a 100% windproof softshell jacket. The fleece fabric on the inside keeps you warm. In addition it has reflective details.
- articulated sleeves
- gripper hem in the back
- soft fleece inside
- 1 chest pocket with zip
- 2 back pockets with zips
- MP3 pocket inside
- front zip with fold-over
- water resistant zips
- underarm ventilation with mesh
- reflective elements
- weight: 564 g
- Green Shape
- Green Shape is VAUDE's quality label for products that feature special ecological manufacturing. The products have to be made of at least 90% organic cotton or recycled materials, colored using the eco-friendly VAUDE ecolour dyeing process or made to conform to the world's most stringent textile standard bluesign®.
- The bluesign® standard is the world’s most stringent textile standard for environmental protection, consumer protection and occupational safety. All environmental aspects of production are evaluated at the screening: water and air emissions, noise levels, energy and material use, as well as working conditions related to dangerous materials. Products that are made from at least 90% bluesign® certified materials are given the "bluesign® approved fabric" label.
- WINDPROOF 100
- An integrated membrane makes this fleece 100% windproof. The sandwich construction consists of a technical outer material and a thermal inner material that are chosen based on the intended use of the garment. This technology is a great choice for mountain weather conditions that include severe winds.
- Race Cut
- Products with this logo have body- hugging cuts and are especially designed to accommodate the seating position of road and mountain bikers.