- Ready for dispatch now!
Kryptonite Evolution Mini-5 with Flexframe – U-locksThe mini version of the Evolution™. Fits even in your pocket. With Flexframe.
- 13 mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks
- Reinforced cuff over crossbar and cylinder for added security
- High security, disc-style cylinder
- Bent Foot™ shackle design for ease of use
- Center keyway defends against leverage attacks
- Anti-rattle bumpers reduce noise during transport
- Rotating dustcover protects cylinder
- Includes new Transit FlexFrame-U transportation system which allows for versatile carrying
- Protective vinyl coating
- 3 stainless steel keys – one lighted with high intensity LED bulb & replaceable battery
- Key Safe Program
- 3.25” x 5.5” (8.3cm x 14cm)
- 2.15 lbs (0.98 kgs)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Evolution Mini-5
- 3 Stainless steel keys including one LED replaceable key fob
- 1 Transit FlexFrame-U transportation system
How to Choose Your Bicycle Security
Not all lock-up situations are similar. Where you are locking up your bike and the length of time you will be leaving the bike unattended are the primary factors used to determine which level of security should be used. Check out this helpful Bicycle Security Chart to choose the security level that best suits your situation. Click on the security level to learn more.
Kryptonite recommends you spend 10% of the total cost of your bike on security.
We also recommend using two security products rather than just one as this will usually drive a thief to choose another target.
18.05.2015 Saurabh S.I have a Longer Chain Lock and use this small one to lock the front wheel of my bike with that of my gfs when we park. Pretty small but sturdy!