taxfree excluded freight charges|
Please select a variant
Fjällräven Karl Trousers – OUTDOOR - Bekleidung
Trousers in brushed G-1000® with regular fit and low waist. Pre-shaped legs with raw length and 6 pockets.
Karl is an outdoor trousers series that can be used anywhere, such as while hiking in the mountains or at your summer cabin. This model is made of durable G-1000® Silent fabric and has a brushed finish. The trousers have a low waist and regular fit. Pre-shaped knees and raw length. Two side pockets, two back pockets, one large leg pocket for maps and one smaller pocket for multi tools. Raw length at the leg ends allows you to adjust the length of the legs exactly as you wish.
Sizes and details
- UPF: 50+
- Weight: 476 g in size 48
- Fit: Regular
- Waist: Lower
- Safety pocket: 1
- Map pocket: 1
- Pre-shaped knees: 1
- Knife pocket: 1
- Outdoor trousers in G-1000® with brushed finish. Large map pocket on the leg and smaller leg pocket for multi tools.
- Leg-type: Full Leg
- Leg ending: Raw Length
- Material: G-1000® Silent : 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Consumer Material: G-1000
- G-1000 is a classic in Fjällräven clothes. Its densely woven fabric is a 65 % polyester and 35 % cotton blend, making the material windproof and extremely hardwearing. An added impregnation also makes it water resistant. You can improve the impregnation by applying Fjällräven’s environmentally friendly Greenland Wax. The high-strength fabric effectively releases moisture from the body and is ideal for an active outdoor life. You will find our G-1000 products in our Trekking line. G-1000® comes in four variations: G1000® Original, G1000® Silent, G1000® Lite and G-1000® Eco .
- Durable G-1000 is highly resistant to wear – more than twice as durable as denim. Combined with its low weight, this makes G-1000 garments ideal for travelling and life in the great outdoors.
- Water resistant Greenland Wax impregnation makes G-1000 garments outstandingly resistant to rain and mois-ture. This means that you can wear them during brief showers. Even if the fabric does get wet, it will dry quickly.
- Windproof The tightly-spun weave in G-1000 makes it virtu-ally windproof. With impregnation, the fabric offers you complete protection against the biting wind.
- Uv protection The densely woven fabric provides almost 100% protection from the sun’s alpha and beta rays.
- Mosquito safe The tight G-1000 weave also offers protection against annoying mosquito bites, which makes G-1000 garments the perfect companion in both the forest and the mountains.
Environment and production
- Environmental-info: Natural Impregnation
Manufacturer Item no. 85785 030