Fulcrum Racing Zero Dark Label Campagnolo 9/10/11-speedThe top wheelset of fulcrum with medium rim height !
Race after race, Zero wheels have become synonymous with excellence, quality, performance, reliability… and victory! The new Oversize flange revolutionises the performance of what was already the class-beating aluminium wheel and raises the bar even higher. The Patented technical solutions, the materials used and the wheel geometries make it the ideal partner for competition. The Racing Zero clinchers are now available in the “Bright“ and “Dark Label“ version. The Racing Zero Tubular are available in the “Bright Label” version. Racing Zero with Campagnolo FW body is compatible with 9,10 and 11 speed sprockets. The Racing Zero wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Fulcrum® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Fulcrum® wheels.
Specifications: Fulcrum Racing Zero Dark Label Campagnolo
- for clincher
- freewhell body for Campagnolo 9,10 & 11 speed
- hub with carbon body and oversized flange for rear wheel
- aluminium spokes with aerodynamic shape and aluminium nipples
- 16 radial spokes on the front wheel
- 21 spokes on the rear wheel, 14 double crossed at the driveside, seven radial on the left side
- rim without holes and special milling
- rim height 26 mm on the frontwheel and 30 mm on the rear wheel
- weight front: 610 gr (approx.)
- weight rear: 825 gr (approx)
This wheelset does not need rim tape !
Model year: 2013
- 2 x quickrelease
- Magnet and guide for nipples
- Nipple adjuster
- Freehub spacer