Deuter Compact EXP 12 black-white (12+2 L)
The all-rounders have been completely revised and now shine with technical updates and a modern style. Built to suit a variety of needs, the Compact looks good on any terrain: longer tours, single trail rides or at the ice-cream stop.
When it comes to an extended day trip, then abracadabra, you can expand it and get more into the main compartment, which also features an organizer pocket for tools etc. The drinking system is accommodated in a separate, easy access compartment at the back.
- mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation
- hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip, Velcro sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
- reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
- safety light and tube loop
- bike pump sleeve
- zipped front pocket
- 3M reflectors on the hip belt
- side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads
- stow-away helmet flap and rain cover
- Material: Ripstop 210 / Super-Polytex
- Weight: 960 g
- Capacity: 12 + 2 l
- H x W x D: 48 x 24 x 18 cm
- Streamer Bladder is not included!