Abus Granit CityChain X-Plus 1060/110 Chain LockA chain-lock, which bursts the bonds. The original. With the GRANIT CityChain X-Plus 1060, ABUS launches a chain-lock with new, innovative lock-technique, which improves security and handling considerably.The most eye-catching feature: the patented bolting mechanism. Due to the patented power cell technology, the last link of the chain is directly integrated in the lock body. Thus it is protected against aggressive attacks, whether with the car-jack or with the hammer.
If the thief tries to use his bolt cutter, he bangs his head against a brick wall: the six-cornered chain. It offers minor contact surface and lets the tool slip off.
Also with intelligent cracking methods, the ABUS-X-Plus-cylinder cannot be opened: Worldwide, this cylinder could not be overcome up to today.
The sheer optical characteristic of the chain-lock appears safe. The harmonic design presents a close, impenetrable "power-circulation" at first sight.
Thanks to these high security standards, the GRANIT CityChain X-Plus 1060 is predominantly applied at endangered spots, like e.g. during bike-events for securing valuable bikes.
Where to use it:
- Recommended for securing bicycles with a high risk of theft
- Attach bicycle to a fixed object (e.g. lamppost, road sign, fence)
- Specially hardened 10-mm six-cornered chain
- Lock body completely sheathed in steel
- Patented ABUS- power cell technology with direct bolting of the chain in the lock casing
- ABUS X-Plus-cylinder with perfect protection against attempted manipulation
- Automatic keyhole cover
- Dimensions: 10mm x 110cm
- Weight: 2650g