The North Face
100 Glacier Full Zip Jacket tnf black
this item is currently not available
The North Face 100 Glacier Full Zip Jacket tnf black – OUTDOOR - Bekleidung
Thermally efficient and versatile, The North Face Men’s 100 Glacier Full Zip jacket makes a great solo or layering fleece for winter activities. Whether striding out in the mountains or just walking city streets, depend on the jacket’s Polartec® Classic Micro fleece to insulate against the cold. Its full-length zip runs up to a high neck for maximum coverage, while a hem drawcord enables a draught-excluding fit at the waist.
Soft to the touch, quick to dry and a cinch to care for, the sweatshirt’s fabric is also resistant to pilling and fading for years of use. The North Face Men’s 100 Glacier Full Zip jacket is also zip-in compatible with other layers from The North Face.
- Soft thermally efficient Polartec® Classic Micro
- Quick drying
- Brushed face for soft handfeel
- Fabrics resists pilling and fading and maintains shape
- Full length centre front zip
- Set-in sleeves
- Zipper hand pockets
- Hem draw cord
- POLARTEC® FLEECE
- The standard for lightweight warmth and breathability.
- UPF PROTECTION
- Offers protection against damaging UV rays during prolonged sun exposure.
- At The North Face®, we recognize a significant portion of our environmental and social impact originates from the manufacturing of our products. To address these concerns, The North Face® became a bluesign® member in August 2008. bluesign® technologies is a leader in Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) management along the textile supply chain. As a bluesign® member, The North Face® is working with our textile manufacturers to adopt the bluesign® standard. bluesign® works with these manufacturers to analyze our fabrics at the chemical level and evaluate resource productivity, consumer safety, air emissions, water emissions and occupational health and safety. This is a new way of evaluating our products starting from the beginning of the supply chain, allowing The North Face® to make positive changes that reduce our environmental impact throughout the life-cycle of our products.